Las Vegas is one giant adult playground with some of the best dining, scenery and entertainment options in the entire world, making it one of the best places in the States for a bachelor party. Since the options are so broad, it’s hard to narrow down exactly what to make time for during your trip to Sin City.
Often, we see parties come to town and go too fast and too hard right out of the gate, making the second part of their trip less enjoyable than the first. Pace yourself, plan ahead, and think smart. For example, if you have plan on hitting one of Vegas’s infamous pool parties in the afternoon, it may not be a good idea to plan a night out drinking at Vegas’ world-renowned clubs that evening. By following these simple guidelines and the Pro-Tips outlined below, we promise you your Vegas Bachelor Party experience will be LEGENDARY.
Bachelor Party Pro Tips
Pro-Tip #1: Keep the party as small as possible. The best man traditionally throws the shindig and invites the groom’s closest friends and relatives. The wildest nights we’ve seen are from small groups, taking advantage of everything Vegas has to offer. These groups include no more than 10 individuals.
Pro-Tip #2: Pick a location that’s conductive to the activities you want. It may be a bit biased on our end, but we recommend Vegas for your bachelor extravaganza! Whether the groom wants a secluded night out in the middle of nowhere, or maybe an adrenaline junky excursion, or even a night out to forget (maybe all three?) Vegas has it all. Of course, weekend trips involve travel and related expenses. If you are limited in time and expenses, then the local bar, a hotel room, or the best man’s apartment will do just fine. No-one can afford to party like that seen in the movies. Be creative and focus on the groom’s experience.
Pro-Tip #3: Do not have your bachelor party the night before the wedding. Trust us, having your bachelor party the night before your wedding is a rookie mistake. The moments leading up to a couple’s wedding ceremony can be stressful, and everyone needs to be in a sound state of mind to deal with last minute mishaps and issues to make the day as magical as possible for the newlyweds. Bachelor parties are typically scheduled up to a month before the wedding ceremony, and guests that need to travel long distances should be notified at least three weeks prior to the event to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Pro-Tip #4: Make sure the best man understands his (or her, no judgement here) responsibilities. The best man is typically responsible for making sure the bachelor party avoids any unnecessary mishaps. Other responsibilities bestowed on the groom’s best man include:
- Make sure no one drives home drunk.
- No video evidence is taken of the trip.
- Organize and calculate the total cost of the trip.
- Figure out how many people to invite, who to invite, and how to split up the totals.
- Be creative and have fun with activity ideas! For some other fun ideas, feel free to give VSP a call?
- Let loose and make sure the groom has a night to remember.
- Make sure the party keeps an upbeat vibe. Help keep your party on the right side of fun.
Pro-Tip #5: Pack sunscreen, stay hydrated, and set some time ahead to recharge and rest. Its hot here. We are in the middle of the desert.
Pro-Tip #6: Stock up on supplies when you come in. What should your supply list intel? We have a few ideas to get those brain juices flowing…
- Recreational Marijuana
- Water or Pedialyte
- Portable Charger
- Alka Seltzer
- Cheap digital camera
- Drinking Games
Note: Getting these different items are 10x more expensive on the strip than off. Las Vegas has a ton of surrounding areas that are safe to travel to and are within 10/15 minutes of the strip. These towns include: Summerlin, Henderson, Centennial Hills, The Lakes, Rancho Charleston, and Whitney Ranch. Try to avoid Northern Vegas and North-West Vegas as a rule of thumb. Rent a car, or get an uber to drive you to a surrounding area to shop. Better yet, bring everything you need with you! Planning is key.
Pro-Tip #7: Rent out a dope car. Rent out a supercar and drive it on one of Las Vegas’ racetracks or take it for a spin and visit the Hoover Dam or drive through the scenic trail at Red Rock Canyon (gorgeous scenery just twenty minutes from the strip!). Cops are strict in Vegas and do look for opportunities to ticket those driving these ridiculous cars, so be smart and keep an eye out!
Pro-Tip #8: See some shows during your stay in Vegas! We have some of the best entertainers in the world performing every night. Absinthe is a must see if you’re looking for some recommendations!
Pro-Tip #9: Here in Vegas, we rep Golden Knights attire and we love the Las Vegas Raiders. Book a seat at the Raider’s “Death Star” stadium or see a hockey game, court side with full access to the bar within Vegas’s T-Mobile stadium.
Pro-Tip #10: For a more personal experience. Rent out private strippers to come to your hotel room. Strip clubs are fun, but they are strip clubs. Enjoy some privacy and quality time with the boys in your own hotel suite! To help schedule a party, VSP is our recommendation. Check out VSP package page for more info! Check out more info as to why private stripper parties are the new craze!
Pro-Tip #11: Get to the Club. Even if you’re not a “club person,” Vegas is the perfect place to experience one if you’re feeling adventurous. Hakkasan Nightclub is the best in town and features world-class DJs and acts like Tiesto, Zedd, Lil John, and Crankdat. They recently installed an insane LED ceiling grid that moves in mind-bending ways, and the light show itself is one of the most mesmerizing things you’ll witness on your trip. If you’re really into the EDM scene, you’ll probably be fine with general admission. But we think Hakkasan is a much better experience when enjoyed at a reserved table so you can really get the VIP treatment.
In Room Strippers Pro Tips
There are so many benefits to having strippers come to your room instead of going to the crowded strip clubs in Las Vegas!
- Purchase your liquor and drink preferences beforehand and avoid the crazy spiked prices associated with the strip club’s watered down drinks.
- No Lines.
- No surprise entry fees.
- Safety, especially amongst Covid. Staying in a clean room with people you know is a must.
- Personal attention from our performers instead of being seen as another guy at the club.
- You wont have to compete with the million other tourists trying to get a dance.
- Wont have to leave the room and deal with the issue of transportation to and from your hotel.
Don’t hire stripper from Craigslist, Backpage, AdultSearch or EROS
- One of the more popular places to find strippers in Las Vegas is on classified sites such as Craigslist or Backpage.
- The majority of these are ads are fake and/or a scam. There are horror stories of people being robbed, drugged, and worse from calling the women who advertise on these sites. There is no regulations or background checks for your safety. Many of these girls are victims of human trafficking “owned” by a pimp. This is why the government shut them down.
- The second problem with hiring off the classified sites is that these strippers have no accountability. If they are a rip-off, or unattractive, or take a deposit and don’t show up, you have no recourse. You can’t call the Better Business Bureau or even give them a bad review on Google or Yelp.
Don’t take advice from a Street Promoter, Limo, Uber or Lyft Driver
- Street Promoters and drivers in Las Vegas play all the angles to get as much money from you, the tourist, as possible. This includes sending you to sub-par venues and suggesting girls that pay them the most money.
- If they don’t have a website or a business you can review if things go sour, do not do business with them.
Don’t call the girls from the Porn Cards off the strip.
Don’t call the girls from the “Girls that want to meet you” truck rolling down Las Vegas Boulevard!
DO Hire from a reputable provider (like Las Vegas Stripper Party). Prioritize quality and ensure you have a good time by getting the girls you want with no surprises! If you are unhappy with the girl that shows up to your room for any reason, politely decline. Call the provider back and they will happily send another until you are happy.